Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Video Premiere! // Boston Saturday & Philly Sunday! // Kittens!



Hey folks,

How are you? I'm so good thanks. Recently when Donald Trump questioned my birth certificate, acclaimed Director Stu Weinstock shot gorgeous footage of the sunrise over NYC's Central Park, and I'm there too sporting dramatic facial expressions. Without further ado, here is your Music Video Premiere for Always On My Way.

And I hate to ask for your help but I'm only human folks, flesh and blood. Which reminds me, Happy Easter! The Danny Ross Mini-Tour Choo Choo is leaving the station for a triumphant Saturday return to Boston and our debut in sunny Philadelphia. If you could PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRIES 1) Invite your Boston and Philly friends to the FB events below and 2) 'Share' on your wall. World domination is only possible with your willingness to comply and follow blindly.

Live from Boston it's Saturday Night with Danny Ross and the MIT Horns
Saturday April 30, 9pm Sharp
@ Middle East, 480 Massachusetts Ave at Brookline St - Cambridge, MA
Facebook Event Page // Get tickets meow

Danny Ross Philly Debut @ Tin Angel!
Sunday May 1 - 7pm Doors, 8pm Hit
@ Tin Angel, 20 South 2nd St at Market St - Philadelphia, PA
ALL AGES // With besties Shwa, Casey Alvarez, Attia Taylor
Facebook Event Page // Get tickets meow

Thanks again, I literally heart you.
- D

No comments: