Tuesday, April 12, 2011

VH1 Storytellers: Saturday 11 @ The Living Room // Motown Philly


Hey folks,

What's the deal with this weather? First it's hot, then it's not so hot with the rain and the grey and the wet. Like a mushy Schimmel's knish. I am right or am I right.... But seriously, is I'm right? Not sure when I turned into a borscht-belt shoemaker but we can all agree, at least I'm not this guy. Speaking of drunk-dialing, come see my show!

Danny Ross: Storytellers
Saturday April 16, 11pm Sharp, FREE!
@ The Living Room, 154 Ludlow St at Stanton, NYC
* With besties The Lesser Ghost at 8pm
FB Event Page

As a respite from our usual break-your-neck rock n roll extravaganza, I'll be joined Saturday by strings, pedal-steel and guest singers for a VH1 Storytellers format evening of folk, complete with explanations of bad songs that need no explanation. I mentioned it's free.

And good news! Thanks to the huge support in beantown, we've graduated to a Saturday night slot @ Boston's Middle East April 30th 9pm. And the next night we're playing our Philly Debut @ The Tin Angel, Sunday May 1st 8pm. I call it the Danny Ross Mini-Tour Express: Choo Choo. I guess you could call it a little east coast fling.

A sheynem dank!
- D

No comments: