Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Do You uhh Have Friends in uhh Boston? // Live Album Show Sat Feb 26 at Mercury Lounge!


Hey folks,

How's stuff and things? First off, we're playing our Boston debut this Sunday night 8pm at the famous Middle East. To prepare, I'm dusting off my copy of With Honors and priceless footage of Boston Terriers. I should also hide my "Patriots and Red Sox are Inferior Teams" coffee mug. Yikes.

Do you have a few close friends in beantown? It's our first out-of-town show ever at a major venue and I only know a handful of folks out there. I hate to ask for your help and want to thank you in advance, but would you mind quickly forwarding this email or inviting them via our FB Event Page?

And secondly, we're capping off the winter with our BIGGEST NYC SHOW EVER. In fact, it's so big we're recording it for a live album to be released this summer, and I want you to bring your mobile devices and Flip Cams to shoot the video for us. The full band and horns, new songs, all the hits and the Rockettes? This show will sell out so please get Advanced Tickets Here.

Danny Ross and the Saturday Night Band Live Album Show @ Mercury Lounge!
Saturday February 26, 11pm Sharp
@ Mercury Lounge, 217 Houston St at Essex // Followed by old friends Mercury Landing

Thanks, and hit me back with a good opening line for the Boston crowd. Winner gets my hancock on a printer read-out of the Declaration of Independence (and a free shirt). All the best.

- D

--
Danny Ross
"A virtuoso artist... One Way is a tour de force." - Racket Magazine
Have you heard One Way? Stream the entire album free at http://www.dannyrossmusic.com

Danny Ross iTunes Store

No comments: