Thursday, January 20, 2011

Saturday 8pm @ Rockwood Stage 2 // Duet with David Bowie


Hey folks,

What the hell. Why is everyone getting sick this time of year. And by everyone I mean me. I know what you're thinking: "But Danny, you're like Superman, or more like that nerdy jewish guy in the Green Hornet. You should be healthy as a clam." Now folks, I don't claim to know the immune systems of most shell fish - only Rocky Mountain Oysters (props midwesterners!). But I do know three things: 1) How to write three bitchin new songs for the Saturday Night Band and 2) How to put on a rock n roll show to make you drop out of law school and wish you never heard of tort reform. Just don't join the mob.

Danny Ross and Band Wreck Rockwood Stage 2
Saturday January 22, 8pm Sharp
@ Rockwood Music Hall Stage 2, 196 Allen St at Houston St - LES
Rsvp now at FB Event Page
FREE!

Thankfully I'm back to full health so we'll be back back in Cali Cali. See you for our debut gig at this beautiful new masterpiece venue the Rockwood folks put together. And what's that? The third thing I know? Karate. I have a white belt in karate.

- D

PS - I know Rex is keeping his mouth shut for those reverent classy Steelers, but I have no such hesitation. Those yellow towels really are terrible, hardly absorb anything. Try Bounty, the quilted quicker picker-upper... Nailed em, go Jets!

No comments: