Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tuesday 9pm - Living Room July Residency! // NBC & Huffington Post


Hey Folks,

How are you? You'll be happy to hear I'm no longer the pastiest of white Brooklynites in this beautiful weather. Happy birthday America, and happy birthday to me! Yes I'm afraid I've reached the ripe age of 27 years, better known as the death knell of rock n roll.

So before I reach my tragic demise (how's that for incentive?) please join the band for a gig at our highly-prized Living Room July Residency. The three shows on Tuesdays 9pm sharp (July 12, 19 and 26) are completely free and each night will have Q&A and a unique theme. And we've been asked to curate the nights with some of our favorite artists, you can RSVP now at the Facebook Event Page.

The Danny Ross Living Room Residency - Opening Night
!
This Week's Theme: Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Alive
Tuesday July 12, 9pm Sharp
@ The Living Room, 158 Ludlow St at Stanton / F Train to 2nd Ave NYC
With besties Sami Akbari 10pm and Reuben Chess 11pm
FREE!

Check out our clip in this week's episode of NBC NY Nonstop's Jimmy Lloyd Songwriters Showcase. And someone must be drinking the Kool Aid cause they called us "virtuosic and Beatlesque" in our absurdest interview for the Huffington Post. Thanks much and please friends...pray for me.

- D

--
Danny Ross
"Gorgeous...Immaculately arranged...I hope this album becomes a breakaway hit" - CMJ
Have you heard One Way? Stream the entire album free at http://www.dannyrossmusic.com

DR iTunes Store

No comments: